Provision of standard documents and templates
- Where you have instructed us to do so, we will provide access to our database of standard legal documents. Examples of such templates include:
- Employment contracts and policies;
- Corporate and shareholder documents;
- Commercial contracts and terms and conditions;
- These documents are purchased through a third party supplier specialising in legal templates and are updated annually. However;
- We are not a law firm, do not represent or advise clients in any matter and are not bound by the professional responsibilities and duties of a legal practitioner.
- We are a provider of legal templates and documents. We do not provide legal advice. Access to these documents is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice.
- These documents are not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law on any subject, nor is any part of it intended to constitute legal advice for any specific situation.
- We do not undertake any obligation to consider whether the information provided to or by us is sufficient or appropriate for particular actual circumstances.
- We do not accept any responsibility for action taken as a result of information provided by us. You should take specific advice when dealing with specific situations.
- The services are general in nature, may not reflect all recent legal developments and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual transactions and cases.
- You are solely responsible for the appropriate use and adaption of our services for your own use.
- We may change part or all of any Service at our discretion.
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that you do not:
- make any part of the information provided as part of this service available to anyone outside your organisation, except as permitted under this agreement or authorised by us in writing;
- allow anyone other than the authorised directors of the company access to these documents or accounts created with your username and password
- This agreement does not grant you any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the services or any related documentation.
Limitation of liability
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising; and
- Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to three times the price paid for this specific service (as itemised on your quote) during the 12 months preceding the date on which the claim arose. You acknowledge that this limitation is reasonable.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the these services by you, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided by you in connection with these services, or any actions taken by us at your direction.