Hello there! My name is Chris.
Since graduating with a business degree over 12 years ago I have been helping businesses grow, by sorting their finances and providing great advice. In 2014 I became a Chartered Certified accountant and have worked in various sized accountancy firms, from traditional top 20, to up and coming online accountants.
I specialise in helping fast growing businesses get a grip with their accounting, tax and financial processes. It can be a minefield, with an endless count of buzzwords and acronyms.
I help drive efficiencies and business performance through the latest software, and face to face proactive support. Here are a few areas I can help you and your business:
- Help digitise business records in one central location. These are instantly accessible and you'll see a raft of benefits.
- Deliver and explain business insights on how your business is performing against targets / previous performance
- Create business forecasts to help management cashflow issues or help get funding from a range stakeholders.
- Provide expert tax planning to companies and individuals to ensure you never receive an unexpected bill from HMRC.
- Access to industry changes and developments before they are live